Custom Rubber Mouldings from SBR-LS
Custom rubber mouldings for life sciences is an area for expertise at SBR-LS
- We are recognised as a supplier of high performing custom rubber mouldings. For emerging technologies we have complete design and supply flexibility
- If your device has specific design and material considerations, we have the elastomer range and production capability. SBR-LS can create unique component shapes and precise material characteristics
- As technologies develop, so does our moulding equipment and tooling. We support med-tech and scientific innovation through advanced custom solutions
Spin & View - The interactive image (pictured right) is a demonstration of our ability to create complex structures and shaping. Get in touch to discuss your requirements
Need our help to create the custom rubber moulding you need?
Get in touch to get support from our technical support team
Custom Rubber Mouldings - Timeline
Each custom moulding timeline will vary according to aspects such as volume or complexity. However, the details below provide an overview of what a typical timeline could be for the part you need.
Prototype Timeline: SBR-LS aim to make contact within a 24 hour period from receipt of an enquiry. Once requirements have been determined, depending on the complexity of part required, SBR-LS aim to submit bids for review within 48 hours.
An approximate timeline for a custom moulding prototyping would be:
- 12 Hours - Receipt of contact and signed NDA returned.
- 24 Hours - Contact made and meeting set to discuss requirements.
- 48 Hours Post Enquiry Discussion- Bid submitted for customer review
- 1 - 2 Weeks from Purchase Order = Prototype Tooling (Soft Tool)
- 2 - 4 Weeks from Purchase Order = Part delivery to customer